Skip to content Scroll to Top
How to clean and maintain
- Shut off the water supply before removing the faucet.
- To maintain product brightness, it’s suggested using a sponge or a soft towel with some water or gentle cleaner clean away grime or dirt on surface.
- Avoid using any strong cleaner to prevent damage of the product surface and reduction of the product lifespan.
Notice and brief trouble shooting guide
- When the ozone generator is not activated (blue light is off and no ozone smell), check if the device is placed upright.
- When no water flows out, please ensure if the water supply has been turned on.
- If less water flow, check if there is any blockage on the filter of stainless-steel hoses and aerator. Cleaning it regularly is suggested.
- When no hot water flow, check whether the water pressure needs to be adjusted. Ask a license plumber for a help.
- Cartridge should be repaired and replaced by a licensed plumber.