The system provides a solution for infection control. FDA Class 1 listed and registered as a medical device.
Laboratory tests have proved that washing under ozone water for 30 sec can eliminate 99.9% of common pathogens such as:
- Clostridium difficile
- Staphylococcus Aureus (skin infections can cause food poisoning)
- Legionella Pneumophila (flourishing in air conditioning and heating systems)
- Hygiene and additional hand disinfection
Accurate hand cleansing is aimed at prevention of hospital-acquired infections that ensures protection of patients and medical personnel
- Allows –non contact water feed / stop, minimizing the risk of cross-contamination through the contact with untreated surfaces.
- Provides thorough cleaning under a continuous water flow for a required time period. Additional disinfection of surfaces and instruments eliminating cross-contamination from tap water.
- Prevents hospital-acquired infections – sanitation with ozonized water.
- Routine cleaning of specialized zones, patient rooms and public halls, toilets, showers etc. Disinfection of urinals.
- Hygiene of bedding items and bedclothes, working clothes and footwear by pre- soaking and/or rinsing in ozonated water to remove tough stains, disinfection and odor removal.
Local OZONE THERAPY in various medical fields. It is applied as an independent procedure as well as a supplementary to health-improving programs.
- In dermatology for the treatment of skin diseases: eczema, psoriasis, neurodermatitis, herpes.
- In surgery, due to its high anti-bacterial properties, for the fast healing of burns, postoperative sutures, trophic ulcers.
- In dentistry ozonized water allows treatment of stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontitis, etc., without antibiotics.
- In gastroenterology for the treatment of gastritis, stomach ulcers, colitis.
- In gynecology for the treatment of inflammatory pathologies, cervical epithelium ectopia, candidiasis, infectious diseases (herpes virus, chlamydia, trichomoniasis, etc.).
Ozonized water is non-toxic and suitable for washing animals. Washing with ozonized water as an addition to using a washing agent will increase disinfecting effect, thereby reducing the use of chemical agents while maintaining the efficiency of germs and odors elimination.
- Pet hygiene. Cleaning the dust and bacteria that the pets carry on their fur and paws. It is an indispensable way of supplementary care for purebredexpensive pets.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the premises / enclosures for animals, as well as feeding areas
- Removing the peculiar odor of the fur and pet toilets
- For treatment and prevention of eye, teeth and skin diseases.
- Elimination of germs, pesticides and bacteria off the products, especially when feeding the pets with raw fish or meat.
- Aquarium hygiene – destroys all bacteria and algae without harm to the fish, moreover it enriches the water with oxygen.